The 2017 Fundraiser will be held after the Montana Chamber Music Society with Muir Members and Guests concert on July 16th from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. This by-invitation-only evening will include members of the Montana Chamber Music Society and Muir, along with the Angel Donor responsible for the commissioned piece played at the concert, Dianne Kimball. Food and drinks will be served at the event.
Plan to Participate in the Auction!
- Seven days at a vacation home in Southern California for up to 6 guests
- A day of four-wheeling with breakfast and lunch for 2 people
- A day of fly-fishing for 2 at the Land of the Giants below Hauser Dam, with riverside lunch
- Music Lessons, 2 Season Tickets to the Summer Music Festival and 2 tickets to Anaconda Live
- Golf for 3 at Rock Creek Cattle Ranch
- Various specialty items baskets
- And more!
An entrance fee of $25 per person is required to participate
There are three ways to pay this fee:
- Pay one of the Board Members of St. Timothy’s Summer Music Festival
- Pay at the door
- Pay online at PayPal here (no PayPal account requried; they accept all major credit cards)